Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Thanks and Giving Owl

Gorgeous owls and helping children with cancer.

Every fall I try to make a purchase for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® Thanks and Giving® campaign.

 

Last year, when I saw that West Elm was partnering with St. Jude and they were selling owls, I just new what my purchase would be. And I still absolutely love my mercury glass owl!
 
My Autumn Coffee Table Styling

This year, they added in richly colored ceramic owls.  I ordered the blue and it just arrived today.


 




Isn't it awesome?  You can click here to find out more.






Linking to: DIY Show OffUndertheTableandDreamingMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Bloghttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard CottageToo Much Time On My Hands”FallbuttonFridays Unfolded PhotobucketOr so she says A Diamond in the Stuff http://www.carterscottage.net/

16 comments:

  1. What a little beauty. Love the color. I collect owls the more eclectic they are the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! I'm going to check out that link now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute and such a pretty shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it is so cute and supports a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and bought for a wonderful cause too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As blue is my favorite color I just adore that little owl. He fits in so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your owls are so pretty. Your shelves look really great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the owls, now I need to go over to West Elm and check them out...

    Jan @ The Pink Geranium

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous owls...I have an owl obsession lately, so I'm really crushing on these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!! :) Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your owl is super cute! Thanx for coming to THT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your owl is adorable! I love the one from last year too....how can you not love owls <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your owl is beautiful, Angela. And to think your purchase helps the patients at St. Jude's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful way to support a charity and to get something lovely! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.