Wednesday, December 19, 2012

[Project Notebook]

(I always have a ton of decorating and DIY ideas floating around in my head. Many of them end up in my project notebook that I keep in my nightstand. I thought it would be fun if I shared some of my ideas with you all each week.)


I've been slowly painting my bedroom. Seriously, what typically would take me a day I have been working on for two months. Anyway, with the painting now complete I have been adding in little touches to make the space more personal, but I am really struggling with styling my dresser.  Here are some possibilities...


Styling Your Home: Dresser Edition
Source




dresser styling   Dark grey dresser with a colorful lamp.
Source




Source


A Well-Styled Table Vignette
Source



Pretty #black dresser
Source




3 comments:

  1. i am loving the wood dresser with the green mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, I love that black dresser! Hope you are enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last one, the black dresser with the simple touches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.