Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 5 Furniture Makeovers of 2012

Hi everyone!  It's been so fun for me to go through my old posts from the past several months since I started blogging.

If you follow along than you know I really love to paint furniture.  Most of my projects start with a thrift store or tag sale find. A couple of pieces I even happened upon for free.

The best part about painting furniture is that you can take a seriously worn piece and make it new with very little time and money. I usually will take a risk with pieces like these; painting them fun colors or reupholstering them in bold prints. I think they add such a great touch to a room, especially since I tend to decorate in primarily neutral tones.

Below you'll find my Top 5 Furniture Makeovers of 2012



Amped-Up Telephone/Gossip Chair

 


Holy Chair Makeover





MyColor™ inspired by Pantone® Painting Party!





 Updating the Outdated {Ottoman Reupholstering}

 



 Chandelier Stenciled Chair


 



I'm so proud to be sharing this at the 'Tis the Season Holiday Link Party at {createinspire} on January 5th.  See you there!

A Holiday Linky Party Is Coming Your Way!










DIY Show OffUndertheTableandDreamingMod Vintage Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia52 MantelsBeyond The Picket FencePhotobucket A Delightsome Life Rooted In Thymevif187Liz Marie Bloghttp://www.jenniferrizzo.com/Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special A Delightsome LifeBoogieboard Cottage”FallFridays Unfolded

It's Overflowing
southern hospitality

2 comments:

  1. Great furniture redo's! ...I especially like the reupholstered ottomans! The fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your furniture transformations! Each one of them so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.