Friday, June 28, 2013

My Favorite Room at Savvy Southern Style

Happy Friday and I am so incredibly excited because I am guest posting over at Savvy Southern Style today as part of Kim's My Favorite Room series! 
 
 
I am so incredibly thankful for this opportunity! Savvy Southern Style is a blog that I have gone to for inspiration since way back when I first started blogging. To be asked to guest post by Kim is just an amazing honor because her house is beyond gorgeous. In fact, her sun room is probably my favorite space ever!
 
Be sure to head on over to read my guest post and see Kim's fantastic blog!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Angela,
    Just saw your beautiful room on Kim's blog. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.