Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pinterest Love... Christmas Inspiration

Hey friends, I'm getting a late blogging start today after bringing my oldest to the orthodontist and delivering a table to a client. Then we had a quick lunch and headed over to BJs to stock up. Seriously. Why does good-for-you food have to cost so darn much!?! Not fair at all!
 
I have a little bit of time to relax with my cup of coffee and all things bloggy before I'm off again to drop the oldest off at his art class. You totally know I'm going to be spending a good part of this time on Pinterest! Most likely finding inspiration for holiday ideas and decorating.
 
Here are some of my favs this week:
 
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 
 

 
 






 
 If you liked this post you may also like...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Loving that shelf and that tree on the table! Such happy inspiration lady! And yes...good food is so darn expensive!!! A happy day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.