Saturday, September 3, 2016

General Finishes September Blogger of the Month


General Finishes paint has remained my number one for several years now, and they have been so super supportive of my craft.

Over the last four years, they have featured me in a variety of ways, from their social media pages, to their website cover picture, to their brochure, and I am so thrilled to share with you all today that they are currently featuring me as their September Blogger of the Month!

General Finishes 2016 September Blogger of the Month - Angela Coulopoulos of Number Fifty-Three
Photo courtesy of General Finishes
I hope you'll all head over to the link I provided above to read my interview!

P.S. Here are some of my fave GF makeovers I've done over the years.

Klein Blue Dresser

Versatile Country Desk
Farmhouse Stained & Painted Coffee Table

Vintage Custom Mixed Red Hutch
Vibrant Antique Drop Leaf Table











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.